2009/04/25

Street & Train & Fashion @ Andreas Herzau

For me it has a thrill to take pictures of people, which are very close to me - like on the opposite bench in the train. But the most intensivst thrill I have, if I try to snap them unnoticed ...
... this couple I met between Frankfurt and Hannover on the way back home from Darmstadt, where I enjoyed the opening of my exhibition yesterday evening. It was a very nice evening with a lot of people ...
... amongst others I met Gordon Welters and we discust about our multimedia stuff. He also did some very nice multimedia slideshows. To have a look at the last one, about the riots during the G8 summit in Strassbourg click here: View Uprising...... I found this directions to do your passport photograph on the right way this morning ...
... this other images I get during my walk trough Frankfurt one day ago ...
... as well as at the subway station and ...
... at the shopping mall, called "Zeil" .
And finally a new snap for my serial "Bags & Shoes".

Keine Kommentare: