2011/11/18

Impressiv Moments Of Making a Photobook - Part I.



Dear Stefan, during the last week I did the preprint process for the new Moscow book. Here a snapshot from the first proofs - made at the analog & digital lab from my friend Andreas Doria. It is allways a really impressiv moment to see the images in this high quality. I think this book will be the last made by analog negatives. So it is also a little farewell ... All in all it is an interesting and intensiv process. After hours discusting colours (more yellow! less cyan! more contrast!!!) I set at night in front of the TV and start thinking about the cromaticity of the fim....
For this reasons I was not able to take some new photos for our blog. Today I start for a short trip to Switzerland, perhaps I will have some new pix on monday. You will see...

Keine Kommentare: