2013/05/20

Sounds from Congo


Here some new "visuelle sounds" which I have "recorded" during my trip through the northern Kivu Province in Congo last week. I recommend this soundtrack while you are browsing the images. 
I did this trip on assigment for the German NGO Welthungerhilfe e.V. . I went back to Congo after seven years and the country is still beautyfull, but the conditions to live there are still worst. In this way I am always hovering between euphoria and depression. Also every evening the question pops up: is humanitarian help the right way to help a country like this? Or is it just a new way of colonization? At the same time I found wonderfull projects, which are running under the help of Welthungerhilfe e.V. and the people are very thankfull for this help ...










Keine Kommentare: